This website is produced and operated by Daio Seisakusho Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company").
The copyright of the posted content (images, videos, music, audio, text, etc.) belongs to the Company, and it is prohibited to copy, process, distribute, or distribute these without the prior consent of the Company.
Except to the extent permitted by law, the act of transmitting a copyrighted work via the Internet, etc. without the permission of the author is an infringement of the public transmission right.
In addition, please note that under the Copyright Law and the transmission enablement right, uploading copyrighted works such as images to the server etc. without the permission of the author is also an infringement.
(As of 2021 month of 7)
Scope of copyright (copyright law)
- Act of copying a copyrighted work (recreating it by copying, copying, shooting, recording, etc.) (Article 21)
- The act of publicly performing and playing a copyrighted work (Article 22)
- Act of publicly showing a copyrighted work (Article 23)
- Acts of publicly transmitting copyrighted works (including enabling transmission in the case of automatic public transmission) (Article 23, Paragraph 1)
- The act of publicly transmitting the copyrighted work transmitted to the public using a receiving device (Article 23, Paragraph 2)
- Act of publicly dictating a copyrighted work in a language (Article 24)
- The act of publicly exhibiting art works or unpublished photographic works with these original works (Article 25)
- The act of distributing a cinematographic work as a copy (Article 26, Paragraph 1)
- The act of distributing a copyrighted work reproduced in a cinematographic work as a copy of the cinematographic work (Article 26, Paragraph 2)
- Act of providing a copyrighted work (excluding cinematographic work) to the public by transfer of its original work or reproduction (Article 26-2)
- Act of providing copyrighted works (excluding cinematographic works) to the public by lending copies of them (Article 26-3)
- Derivative work creation such as translating, arranging, transforming, and adapting a work (Article 28)