This page contains answers to common questions asked by our quality control department, along with helpful tips.
- What is the inspection system like?
- The most important thing about product quality is not to inspect the finished product hard, but how to clarify the specifications required by the customer before production?
And we are focusing on accurately transmitting it to the manufacturing site.
It is called inspection or inspection, because if the specifications are not clear, it cannot be inspected or manufactured to the required specifications.
As a manufacturing professional, we will explain in advance the problems that may occur even if the customer has not explicitly stated, clarify the specifications and prevent troubles.
・Consideration of allergy due to nickel plating
・In the case of Epo-Nose Dome processing, thickness and design influence the color.
- How many samples do you need for inspection?
- We use the AQL index type sampling inspection method based on the sampling inspection procedure for JIS Z 9015-1:2006 count value inspection.
We use the standard AQL=1 with the single sampling method.
- What are the inspection items?
- We use various inspection items for each product category, but here is an example.
・Tensile strength (pull inspection machine) of the black cord part of the mobile strap (pine needle cord)
・Lead content in the metal part of the mobile phone strap (pineapple string) (fluorescent X-ray inspection machine)
・Difference in dyeing of cell phone straps (pine needles) (visual inspection)
- Can the inspection check everything?
- It is almost impossible for an inspector to check dozens of inspection items, and an oversight will occur. Therefore, based on past trouble information, prioritize items such as items that are likely to cause trouble and prioritize inspection items. I am setting.
- What should I do if something goes wrong?
- Temporary measures (rework or remake) will be taken immediately, and as corrective measures, the history of troubles, extraction of problems, implementation of improvement measures for problems, and measurement of effects.